From the “Quick and Simple” Rss feed…
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 4 leftover chicken breasts (or use thick slices of rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat broiler.Heat marinara sauce and chicken in a large ovenproof skillet until warmed through, 5-7 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, melted butter and cheese; sprinkle over chicken and sauce. Place skillet under the broiler and cook until topping is melted and beginning to color, 3-5 minutes. Serve with steamed green beans or broccoli.
Easy way to make yummy chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
.25 cup zesty Italian dressing
.25 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place all ingredients in a resealable bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken. Lay bag so chicken doesn’t overlap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Place chicken on foil covered baking sheet. Bake at 425*F for 20 minutes or until done.
Serve with hot buttered egg noodles and your favorite green veggie!
Have not tried this recipe.