A friend was having trouble planning healthy meals for her family of 6. I offered to help. Here is the result.
1) Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash
http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/turkey-meatballs-spaghetti-squash-recipe-122850 (scaled for 6)
2) Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/slow-cooker-chicken-curry-recipe-122997 (scaled for 6)
3) Panko Crusted Fish Sticks
Mac and cheese
4) Veggie Soup with crusty bread
5) Crock pot Turkey Breast
mashed potatoes and gravy
6) Saucy Parmesan Chicken with rice and green peas
7) Deep Dish Taco Pie and salad
I’ve used woman’s day because it is easy to scale recipes up or down.