- 1/3 cup Regular Oats, uncooked
- 1 t coffeemate coffee creamer sugar free french vanilla (powdered)
- 1T vanilla pudding mix, fat free, sugar free
- 1 tbsp Skippy Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
- 2 pumps Torani surgar free vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- dash of salt
- In a medium bowl, combine creamer with a little warm water. Add pudding mix and syrup. Stir well. Add oats and milk; stir. Add peanut butter and sprinkle with a dash of salt. Microwave for 3 minutes on high. Be sure to watch it because it can overflow. Remove from microwave and mix in the peanut butter. Let sit to thicken about a minute. If too thick add water or milk and stir well.