Spicy beef and gooey cheese
1 pound beef
2 cups salsa
1 can 15 oz black beans, rinsed & drained
.25 cup Italian dressing
2 Tbs taco seasoning mix
6 8 in. flour tortillas
1 cup sour cream
1 pkg Mexican style shredded cheese
1. Line 9 x13 baking dish with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
2. Brown meat with onion in large skillet. Drain.
3. Add salsa, beans, dressing, and taco mix. Mix well.
4. Arrange 3 tortillas in a single layer on bottom of baking dish. Cover with layers of half of each – beef mixture, sour cream, and cheese. Repeat all layers and cover with foil.
5. Bake at 400* covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Made this as directed, but the meat didn’t cover the pan like I would want it. Also, may omit tortillas and use tortilla chips instead – the tortillas are hard to cut when in a pan.